Charted vs Highcharts: What are the differences?
Charted and Highcharts can be categorized as "Charting Libraries" tools.
Some of the features offered by Charted are:
- Rendering well on all screen sizes, including monitors
- Re-fetching the data and updating the chart every 30 minutes
- Moving data series into separate charts
On the other hand, Highcharts provides the following key features:
- It works in all modern mobile and desktop browsers including the iPhone/iPad and Internet Explorer from version 6
- Free for non-commercial
- One of the key features of Highcharts is that under any of the licenses, free or not, you are allowed to download the source code and make your own edits
Charted and Highcharts are both open source tools. It seems that Highcharts with 8.75K GitHub stars and 2.31K forks on GitHub has more adoption than Charted with 2.73K GitHub stars and 193 GitHub forks.
What is Charted?
What is Highcharts?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Charted?
Why do developers choose Highcharts?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Charted?
What are the cons of using Highcharts?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Charted?
What tools integrate with Highcharts?
used highcharts for my charting needs on and off for various clients through out the years. just it recently on a project.
Translating saved user data that's returned from the database into useful, visually appealing user feedback.
Highcharts provided the best tradeoff between customization and pre-built chart coverage