Cisco DNA Center vs Cisco ISE: What are the differences?
Cisco DNA Center: The network management and command center for Cisco DNA. It is the network management and command center for Cisco DNA, your intent-based network for the enterprise Provision and configure all your network devices in minutes. Use advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to proactively monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize your network. Integrate with third-party systems for improved operational processes.; Cisco ISE: A network administration product that enables the creation and enforcement of security and access policies. A critical component of any zero-trust strategy is securing the environment that everyone and everything is connecting to: the workplace. It enables a dynamic and automated approach to policy enforcement that empowers software-defined access and automated network segmentation within IT and OT environments.
Cisco DNA Center and Cisco ISE can be categorized as "Network Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cisco DNA Center are:
- Translate business intent into zero-trust network policies. Identify all endpoints and optimize user experience based on business requirements
- Automate deployment and management of network devices and integration of security solutions, to promote consistency across configurations, reduce errors, and save time
- Analytics and AI/ML combined with Cisco best practices help to optimize your network's performance, reduce troubleshooting time, and lower the cost of network operations
On the other hand, Cisco ISE provides the following key features:
- Gain visibility with context and control
- Extend zero trust to contain threats
- Accelerate value of existing solutions