Cloudflare Spectrum vs NTFS Security Manager: What are the differences?
Cloudflare Spectrum: DDoS protection for TCP services. Extend the power of Cloudflare's DDoS, TLS, and IP Firewall to not just your web servers, but also your other TCP-based services, keeping them online and secure. Reduce the ability for attackers to snoop and steal sensitive data. Protect your origin and all TCP services you expose to the Internet; NTFS Security Manager: Windows security audit & manage. Manage NTFS Permissions on Windows file servers. Grant, Revoke and Modify NTFS permissions, Change Windows file server ACLs and permissions in bulk, Windows file server migration tool, Windows file server management, Role based Windows file server security.
Cloudflare Spectrum and NTFS Security Manager can be categorized as "Security" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloudflare Spectrum are:
- DDoS Protection for TCP Services - ensures all your TCP services are protected against Layer 3 and 4 DDoS attacks, remaining online and performant
- Secure TCP traffic with TLS - encrypts services running on TCP to prevent unencrypted data, such as user credentials, from falling into the wrong hands
- IP Address & Range Blocking - integrates with Cloudflare’s IP Firewall, allowing you to block or challenge IP addresses or entire IP ranges from reaching your TCP services
On the other hand, NTFS Security Manager provides the following key features:
- Manage Account permissions
- Powerful permissions Modifier tool
- No agent installation