Dinero.js vs React Redux: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Dinero.js are:
- Immutable and chainable API
- Global settings support
- Extended formatting options
On the other hand, React Redux provides the following key features:
- Designed to work with React's component model
- manage the store interaction logic for you
- complex performance optimizations
Dinero.js and React Redux are both open source tools. It seems that React Redux with 17.7K GitHub stars and 2.62K forks on GitHub has more adoption than Dinero.js with 3.01K GitHub stars and 94 GitHub forks.