Flow XO vs Google Cloud Speech API: What are the differences?
Flow XO: Build, host & manage bots in one platform. Everything you need to create and manage bots. Build powerful bots without code, bots work seamlessly across platforms, and we host, manage & scale your bots; Google Cloud Speech API: Speech to text conversion powered by machine learning. Google Cloud Speech API enables developers to convert audio to text by applying powerful neural network models in an easy to use API. The API recognizes over 80 languages and variants, to support your global user base.
Flow XO can be classified as a tool in the "Chatbot Platforms & Tools" category, while Google Cloud Speech API is grouped under "Speech Recognition as a Service".
Some of the features offered by Flow XO are:
- Start interactions by direct message, mention or overhear
- Recognise variations on your trigger words/phrases
- Ask questions and validate the format of the answer
On the other hand, Google Cloud Speech API provides the following key features:
- Over 80 Languages
- Return Text Results In Real-Time
- Accurate In Noisy Environments