GraphQL Playground vs Pg_timetable: What are the differences?
Developers describe GraphQL Playground as "🎮 GraphQL IDE for better development workflows (GraphQL Subscriptions, interactive docs & collaboration)". GraphQL IDE for better development workflows (GraphQL Subscriptions, interactive docs & collaboration). On the other hand, Pg_timetable is detailed as "PostgreSQL Job Scheduling". It is an advanced job scheduler for PostgreSQL, offering many advantages over traditional schedulers such as cron and others. It is completely database driven and provides a couple of advanced concepts.
GraphQL Playground and Pg_timetable can be categorized as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by GraphQL Playground are:
- Context-aware autocompletion & error highlighting
- Interactive, multi-column docs (keyboard support)
- Supports real-time GraphQL Subscriptions
On the other hand, Pg_timetable provides the following key features:
- Tasks can be arranged in chains
- A chain can consist of SQL and executables
- Parameters can be passed to chains
GraphQL Playground is an open source tool with 5.66K GitHub stars and 431 GitHub forks. Here's a link to GraphQL Playground's open source repository on GitHub.