jTools vs Radium: What are the differences?
What is Radium? A toolchain for React component styling. Radium is a set of tools to manage inline styles on React elements. It gives you powerful styling capabilities without CSS.
Some of the features offered by jTools are:
- Make rich and user-friendly web interfaces and applications
- You can easily handle complicated data inputs in a way users are used to
- Improve your client's software experience
On the other hand, Radium provides the following key features:
- Conceptually simple extension of normal inline styles
- Browser state styles to support :hover, :focus, and :active
- Media queries
Radium is an open source tool with 7.01K GitHub stars and 334 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Radium's open source repository on GitHub.