LightProxy vs Responsively: What are the differences?
What is LightProxy? Open-source Web debugging proxy (By Alibaba). It is an open-source and cross platform Web debugging proxy. You can capture network request & response. It is available for macOS & Windows.
What is Responsively? Develop responsive web apps 5x faster. It is a modified browser built using Electron that helps in responsive web development. Preview all target screens in a single window side-by-side. Brings down your development time. Use your already-familiar dev-tools from the browser. No additional learning curve.
LightProxy and Responsively can be categorized as "In-Browser Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by LightProxy are:
- Caputure network request & response
- Real-time hosts binding
- Forward remote url to local file or other remote file
On the other hand, Responsively provides the following key features:
- Mirrored User-interactions across all devices
- Customizable preview layout to suit all your needs
- One handy elements inspector for all devices in preview