Lobe vs ScalaNLP: What are the differences?
Lobe: Deep learning made simple. An easy-to-use visual tool that lets you build custom deep learning models, quickly train them, and ship them directly in your app without writing any code; ScalaNLP: A suite of machine learning and numerical computing libraries. ScalaNLP is a suite of machine learning and numerical computing libraries.
Lobe and ScalaNLP belong to "Machine Learning Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Lobe are:
- Build - Drag in your training data and Lobe automatically builds you a custom deep learning model. Then refine your model by adjusting settings and connecting pre-trained building blocks.
- Train - Monitor training progress in real-time with interactive charts and test results that update live as your model improves. Cloud training lets you get results quickly, without slowing down your computer.
- Ship - Export your trained model to TensorFlow or CoreML and run it directly in your app on iOS and Android. Or use the easy-to-use Lobe Developer API and run your model remotely over the air.
On the other hand, ScalaNLP provides the following key features:
- ScalaNLP is the umbrella project for several libraries:
- Breeze is a set of libraries for machine learning and numerical computing
- Epic is a high-performance statistical parser and structured prediction library
ScalaNLP is an open source tool with 2.91K GitHub stars and 674 GitHub forks. Here's a link to ScalaNLP's open source repository on GitHub.