ML Kit vs numericaal: What are the differences?
ML Kit: Machine learning for mobile developers (by Google). ML Kit brings Google’s machine learning expertise to mobile developers in a powerful and easy-to-use package; numericaal: Machine learning for mobile & IoT made easy. numericaal automates model optimization and management so you can focus on data and training.
ML Kit and numericaal belong to "Machine Learning Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by ML Kit are:
- Image labeling - Identify objects, locations, activities, animal species, products, and more
- Text recognition (OCR) - Recognize and extract text from images
- Face detection - Detect faces and facial landmarks
On the other hand, numericaal provides the following key features:
- MODEL RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION - We automatically run multiple toolchains to give you the best speed, power and memory tradeoff on every model change.
- CROSS-PLATFORM MODEL ANALYTICS - We measure on-device speed and power usage to help you evaluate and compare models across hardware platforms.
- BOTTLENECK IDENTIFICATION - We help you pinpoint performance bottlenecks and focus your model optimization on layers that matter the most.