MLflow vs numericaal: What are the differences?
What is MLflow? An open source machine learning platform. MLflow is an open source platform for managing the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle.
What is numericaal? Machine learning for mobile & IoT made easy. numericaal automates model optimization and management so you can focus on data and training.
MLflow and numericaal can be categorized as "Machine Learning" tools.
Some of the features offered by MLflow are:
- Track experiments to record and compare parameters and results
- Package ML code in a reusable, reproducible form in order to share with other data scientists or transfer to production
- Manage and deploy models from a variety of ML libraries to a variety of model serving and inference platforms
On the other hand, numericaal provides the following key features:
- MODEL RESOURCE OPTIMIZATION - We automatically run multiple toolchains to give you the best speed, power and memory tradeoff on every model change.
- CROSS-PLATFORM MODEL ANALYTICS - We measure on-device speed and power usage to help you evaluate and compare models across hardware platforms.
- BOTTLENECK IDENTIFICATION - We help you pinpoint performance bottlenecks and focus your model optimization on layers that matter the most.
MLflow is an open source tool with 23 GitHub stars and 13 GitHub forks. Here's a link to MLflow's open source repository on GitHub.