Veriff vs Okta: What are the differences?
Developers describe Veriff as "Trust is everything, make it bulletproof". Veriff is a global online identity verification company that protects businesses and their customers from online identity fraud by making sure that a person is who they claim to be. On the other hand, Okta is detailed as "Enterprise-grade identity management for all your apps, users & devices". Connect all your apps in days, not months, with instant access to thousands of pre-built integrations - even add apps to the network yourself. Integrations are easy to set up, constantly monitored, proactively repaired and handle authentication and provisioning.
Veriff and Okta can be categorized as "Identity Verification as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Veriff are:
- Real-time user feedback during sessions
- Session data cross-comparison
- Browser, device, and network ID tracking and fingerprinting
On the other hand, Okta provides the following key features:
- Community Supported Network
- Comprehensive App Integrations
- Proactive Network Support