What is Teleport?
Teleport makes it easy for users to securely access infrastructure and meet the toughest compliance requirements.
Teleport is a tool in the Cloud Access Management category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Teleport?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Teleport
Be the first to leave a pro
- Isolate critical infrastructure and enforce 2FA when using SSH and Kubernetes
- Provide role-based access controls (RBAC) using short-lived certificates and your existing identity management service
- Log and record session activity for full auditability
- Forget about managing keys, VPNs, firewalls, jump boxes, or IPs
- Compatible with OpenSSH and Kubernetes
- Supports SAML, OIDC
Teleport Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Teleport?
AWS Identity and Access Management.
AWS Service Catalog
AWS Service Catalog allows IT administrators to create, manage, and distribute catalogs of approved products to end users, who can then access the products they need in a personalized portal. Administrators can control which users have access to each application or AWS resource to enforce compliance with organizational business policies. AWS Service Catalog allows your organization to benefit from increased agility and reduced costs because end users can find and launch only the products they need from a catalog that you control.