What is ProductBoard?
Who uses ProductBoard?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose ProductBoard in their tech stack.
I am looking for advice on Aha! vs ProductBoard for new product development. I am working on product ideation for an entirely new healthcare tech product line (B2B Saas product AI solutions focused on Payers/Providers) AT present relying on interviews and conversations to drive in data on pain points. But hope to leverage Aha for running surveys, and drive in extensive feedback from business users, develop MVP and integrate with Jira for downstream technical product management.
We are a lean team. At present, it's just myself working on strategy and ideation. I am posting this question because I have heard mixed reviews about Aha (example: is it not Saas enabled?) Any thoughts appreciated.
Thanks for any tips
- Research repository: Keep all your market and user research in one place
- Segmentation: Discover patterns in what is important to your users
- Competitive analysis: Track competitors' capabilities to drive differentiation
- Strategic initiatives: Drive your product forward with concrete, measurable initiatives
- Feature prioritization: Prioritize your features with all the context in mind