daPulse vs ProductBoard: What are the differences?
Developers describe daPulse as "Unite high level goals with to-do's and tasks". daPulse connects everyone in the company around topics, or Pulses. These are rich collaboration spaces where everyone can share files and images. On the other hand, ProductBoard is detailed as "Beautiful and powerful product management". Organize and clearly structure all your qualitative research. Discover patterns in the jobs your users want to get done. Surface pains your product can eliminate, point out gains it can create, reveal your competition.
daPulse and ProductBoard can be categorized as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by daPulse are:
- Pulses - rich collaboration spaces where people can share information, images and files
- Boards - tracking project progress, people assigned, updates, due dates and more
- Notes - adding information to Execution Boards through special animation
On the other hand, ProductBoard provides the following key features:
- Research repository: Keep all your market and user research in one place.
- Segmentation: Discover patterns in what is important to your users.
- Competitive analysis: Track competitors' capabilities to drive differentiation.