WePay helps people sell tickets to events, send invoices, sell items online, and accept donations online. WePay also provides an API that allows developers to access its payments platform.
- Online Invoicing- Send custom, professional invoices to your customers. Customers receive an email and can pay online.
- Itemization- Get paid for all your work. Itemize your invoices so customers know exactly what they're paying for.
- Recurring Invoices- Save time by sending recurring invoices online. Automatically send invoices weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Get Paid On Time- No more waiting for checks in the mail. Using WePay's online invoicing system means you'll get paid instantly. You can even track your invoices and send automated reminders.
- Low Fees- Sending invoices is free and simple. It's just 2.9% + 30¢ to accept credit card payments. No setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden fees.
- Virtual Terminal- Instantly accept credit cards in person or over the phone. Sign up, enter the card number, and get paid in minutes.
- Get Paid Everywhere- Accept credit cards at the office or on the road with WePay for iPhone. Send customers a professional receipt and get paid instantly.
- Straightforward Pricing- Just 2.9% + 30¢, even American Express. No sign up fees, no monthly fees, no hidden fees.
- Fast Setup- Sign up for free and charge cards. There are no applications or contracts. Accept your first payment in minutes with our virtual terminal software.
- No Hardware- Simply enter a customer's credit card information to charge their card. There's no hardware to lose so you never miss a sale.
- Payment Buttons- Accept payments on your site without writing code. Customers never have to leave your site. It's as easy as copy-and-paste.
- No programming- If you can embed a Youtube video, you can accept payments with WePay. It's as easy as copy-and-paste.
- No redirects- Payments are made on your site. Your customers never have to leave. Just embed the button, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Powerful features- “Add to cart” buttons let you sell multiple items, “donate” buttons help you raise money, and “register” buttons make registration simple.
tools that are known for: