What is WePay?
WePay helps people sell tickets to events, send invoices, sell items online, and accept donations online. WePay also provides an API that allows developers to access its payments platform.
WePay is a tool in the Payment Services category of a tech stack.
WordPress, Formstack, Payvision, Zoho Subscriptions, and Hiveage are some of the popular tools that integrate with WePay. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with WePay.
Why developers like WePay?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use WePay
- Online Invoicing- Send custom, professional invoices to your customers. Customers receive an email and can pay online.
- Itemization- Get paid for all your work. Itemize your invoices so customers know exactly what they're paying for.
- Recurring Invoices- Save time by sending recurring invoices online. Automatically send invoices weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Get Paid On Time- No more waiting for checks in the mail. Using WePay's online invoicing system means you'll get paid instantly. You can even track your invoices and send automated reminders.
- Low Fees- Sending invoices is free and simple. It's just 2.9% + 30¢ to accept credit card payments. No setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden fees.
- Virtual Terminal- Instantly accept credit cards in person or over the phone. Sign up, enter the card number, and get paid in minutes.
- Get Paid Everywhere- Accept credit cards at the office or on the road with WePay for iPhone. Send customers a professional receipt and get paid instantly.
- Straightforward Pricing- Just 2.9% + 30¢, even American Express. No sign up fees, no monthly fees, no hidden fees.
- Fast Setup- Sign up for free and charge cards. There are no applications or contracts. Accept your first payment in minutes with our virtual terminal software.
- No Hardware- Simply enter a customer's credit card information to charge their card. There's no hardware to lose so you never miss a sale.
- Payment Buttons- Accept payments on your site without writing code. Customers never have to leave your site. It's as easy as copy-and-paste.
- No programming- If you can embed a Youtube video, you can accept payments with WePay. It's as easy as copy-and-paste.
- No redirects- Payments are made on your site. Your customers never have to leave. Just embed the button, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Powerful features- “Add to cart” buttons let you sell multiple items, “donate” buttons help you raise money, and “register” buttons make registration simple.
WePay Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to WePay?
See all alternatives
PayPal is an online payments and money transfer service that allows you to send money via email, phone, text message or Skype. They offer products to both individuals and businesses alike, including online vendors, auction sites and corporate users. PayPal connects effortlessly to bank accounts and credit cards. PayPal Mobile is one of PayPal’s newest products. It allows you to send payments by text message or by using PayPal’s mobile browser.
Stripe makes it easy for developers to accept credit cards on the web.
Braintree replaces traditional payment gateways and merchant accounts. From one touch payments, to mobile SDKs and international sales, we provide everything you need to start accepting payments today.
Recurly is the leading pay-as-you-go recurring billing service because setup is easy, integrations are quick, and our service grows with the needs of your business.
A payments technology company that provides a single global platform to accept payments anywhere in the world. Businesses can process payments across online, mobile and in-store (POS) with over 250 payment methods and 187 currencies.