What is Amazon Cognito?
Who uses Amazon Cognito?
Amazon Cognito Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by members of with Amazon Cognito in their tech stack.
We use Cognito to manage our users. Amazon Cognito
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon Cognito in their tech stack.
At FundsCorner, when we set out to pick up the front-end tech stack (around Dec 2017), we drove our decision based on the following considerations:
(1) We were clear that we will NOT have a hybrid app. We will start with Responsive Web & once there is traction, we will rollout our Android App. However, we wanted to ensure that the users have a consistent experience on both the Web & the App. So, the front-end framework must also have a material design component library which we can choose from.
(2) Before joining FundsCorner as a CTO, I had already worked with Angular. I enjoyed working with Angular, but I felt that I must choose something that will provide us with the fastest time from Concept to Reality.
(3) The first iteration of the web app was to be done by myself. But I was clear that when someone takes up the mantle, they will be able to come up the curve fast.
By picking Vuetify, we were able to provide a consistent UI experience between our Web App and Native App, besides making the UI development ultra blazing fast!
In the end, we were able to rollout our Web App in record 6 weeks (that included the end to end Loan Origination flow, Loans management system & Customer engagement module). www.jeyabalaji.com
I'm starting a new React Native project and trying to decide on an auth provider. Currently looking at Auth0 and Amazon Cognito. It will need to play nice with a Django Rest Framework backend.
Amazon Cognito's Features
- Manage Unique Identities
- Work Offline
- Store and Sync across Devices
- Seamless Guest Access
- Safeguard AWS Credentials
- Control Access to AWS Resources