What is Amazon Sumerian?
Amazon Sumerian lets you create and run virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and 3D applications quickly and easily without requiring any specialized programming or 3D graphics expertise.
Amazon Sumerian is a tool in the Virtual Reality category of a tech stack.
Amazon Sumerian Integrations
Why developers like Amazon Sumerian?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Amazon Sumerian
Be the first to leave a pro
Amazon Sumerian's Features
- Simple-to-use editor based on Web GL and Web VR
- 3d character Hosts can guide your users through a scene by narrating scripts or answering questions
- Asset management: import and place 3D objects in your scenes
- Script the logic in your scenes controlling how objects behave or respond to user interactions
- Multi-platform capability (Oculus Rift, HTC, Vive, and mobile devices)
Amazon Sumerian Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Amazon Sumerian?
React VR is a framework for the creation of VR applications that run in your web browser. It pairs modern APIs like WebGL and WebVR with the declarative power of React, producing experiences that can be consumed through a variety of devices.
It is an augmented reality software development kit for mobile devices that enables the creation of augmented reality applications. It uses computer vision technology to recognize and track planar images and simple 3D objects
It allows you to make WebVR apps with HTML and an Entity-Component system. Works on Vive, Rift, Daydream, GearVR, desktop.
It is a library for location based AR, image recognition and tracking for Android, iOS and Smart glasses.