Amazon Sumerian vs Vuforia: What are the differences?
Amazon Sumerian: The fastest and easiest way to create VR, AR, and 3D experiences. Amazon Sumerian lets you create and run virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and 3D applications quickly and easily without requiring any specialized programming or 3D graphics expertise; Vuforia: * An augmented reality software development kit*. It is an augmented reality software development kit for mobile devices that enables the creation of augmented reality applications. It uses computer vision technology to recognize and track planar images and simple 3D objects.
Amazon Sumerian and Vuforia can be categorized as "Virtual Reality" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Sumerian are:
- Simple-to-use editor based on Web GL and Web VR
- 3d character Hosts can guide your users through a scene by narrating scripts or answering questions
- Asset management: import and place 3D objects in your scenes
On the other hand, Vuforia provides the following key features:
- Allow you to recognize objects by shape using pre-existing 3D models
- Attach content onto flat images, such as print media and product packaging
- Object Targets are created by scanning an object