What is Bitium?
Increase security, efficiency, and control by managing all of your web-based applications in one place.
Bitium is a tool in the Password Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bitium?
3 companies use Bitium in their tech stacks, including 99designs, BuyerDeck, and Makersphere.
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Bitium?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Bitium
Be the first to leave a pro
- Centrally Manage Cloud-based Applications
- Protect Apps and Data Through Enhanced Security Features
- Optimize SaaS Usage & Remove Unused Licenses
- Eliminate Password Fatigue Through Single Sign-On
- Improve IT & Employee Productivity Using Groups & Provisioning
- Use Your Existing Directory Service to Manage Employee Access
- Use SAML to Authenticate into Apps
- Streamline Workflows with Automated Provisioning
Bitium Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bitium?
See all alternatives
Connect all your apps in days, not months, with instant access to thousands of pre-built integrations - even add apps to the network yourself. Integrations are easy to set up, constantly monitored, proactively repaired and handle authentication and provisioning.
LastPass Enterprise offers your employees and admins a single, unified experience that combines the power of SAML SSO coupled with enterprise-class password vaulting. LastPass is your first line of defense in the battle to protect your digital assets from the significant risks associated with employee password re-use and phishing.
1Password is the best password manager and secure wallet for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. Securely generate, store, and fill passwords and much more.
OneLogin provides a cloud-based identity and access management (IAM) solution that offers simple single sign-on (SSO), making it easier for companies to secure and manage access to web applications both in the cloud and behind the firewall.
bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store and sync your passwords across all of your devices.
- No public GitHub repository available -