What is Botanalytics?
Identify bottlenecks, filter conversations, and understand engagement.
Botanalytics is a tool in the Chatbot Platforms & Tools category of a tech stack.
Twilio, Skype, Slack, Motion.ai, and Smooch are some of the popular tools that integrate with Botanalytics. Here's a list of all 18 tools that integrate with Botanalytics.
Why developers like Botanalytics?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Botanalytics
Be the first to leave a pro
- Find Conversation's Engagement. See the interactions and tipping points between your bot and user.
- Explore Bottlenecks of Conversation. Dive deep to the conversation steps to find where your bot tires out.
- Best Re-engagement Times. Find out your users' best re-engagement times and reach them out.
- Rich Visualization. Discover correlations of your data with wide range of graphs.
- Discover User Behavior. Enhance your services with learning user behaviors.
- Deeper Insights. Explore extensive filtering for your retained, churned or highly engaged users.
Botanalytics Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Botanalytics?
See all alternatives
Telegram Bot API
Bots are third-party applications that run inside Telegram. Users can interact with bots by sending them messages, commands and inline requests. You control your bots using HTTPS requests to our bot API.
Microsoft Bot Framework
The Microsoft Bot Framework provides just what you need to build and connect intelligent bots that interact naturally wherever your users are talking, from text/sms to Skype, Slack, Office 365 mail and other popular services.
With bots and live-messaging tools, you can create a custom experience for your unique audience.
Give users new ways to interact with your product by building engaging voice and text-based conversational apps.
API.AI is a natural language understanding platform that makes it easy for developers to design and integrate intelligent, robust conversational user interfaces into mobile, web applications, and devices.