What is Cereo?
It is a visual feedback and bug tracking tool that lets people give feedback with annotated screenshots in live websites without signing up or installing browser extensions. It works as an embedded widget so users can report feedback in any browser on any device.
Cereo is a tool in the Feedback Widget category of a tech stack.
Who uses Cereo?
Pros of Cereo
Be the first to leave a pro
- Easy setup: install Cereo widget in minutes
- In-page feedback: visitors don't have to leave your site to give feedback
- Unlimited guests: anyone can report feedback and the best part is that they don't have to sign up for anything
- Sharable link: use a sharable link to selectively display Cereo widget on you sites Annotated screenshots: Cereo attaches screenshot to feedback so that no information is lost
- Attached metadata: Cereo automatically attaches metadata to feedback because developers' time should not be spending on drilling users for console logs
- Third party integration: we currently support Trello, Github, and Asana with more to come in the near future
- Feedback privacy: you can choose whether visitors can see other feedback
- Widget Customization: make your visitors feel at home with your brand color and prompt
Cereo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Cereo?
See all alternatives
InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
Usersnap is the #1 bug tracking tool for every web project. Collaborate on screenshots with colleagues and clients. Usersnap makes tracking bugs and collecting feedback on design drafts and prototypes easy.
It allows you to turn your website into a dynamic canvas ready for feedback and collaboration. Streamline your feedback with a quicker, easier, and clearer process.
Free service which enables you to easily gather in-app user feedback, on websites, iOS apps, and Android apps.
It leverages a powerful screenshot plugin that integrates directly into your website as well as an embeddable forum to help you collect product feedback. It also offers a variety of communication options that make it easy to keep customers, engineers and customer-facing teams in the loop.