What is InVision?
Who uses InVision?
Why developers like InVision?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose InVision in their tech stack.
How we ended up choosing Confluence as our internal web / wiki / documentation platform at Katana.
It happened because we chose Bitbucket over GitHub . We had Katana's first hackaton to assemble and test product engineering platform. It turned out that at that time you could have Bitbucket's private repositories and a team of five people for free - Done!
This decision led us to using Bitbucket pipelines for CI, Jira for Kanban, and finally, Confluence. We also use Microsoft Office 365 and started with using OneNote, but SharePoint is still a nightmare product to use to collaborate, so OneNote had to go.
Now, when thinking of the key value of Confluence to Katana then it is Product Requirements Management. We use Page Properties macros, integrations (with Slack , InVision etc.) to manage Product Roadmap, flash out Epic and User Stories.
We ended up with using Confluence because it is the best fit for our current engineering ecosystem.
"Soft" part of our development process is handling with: JIRA (which supports our processes & workflows), Confluence (as a knowledge base) & Slack (not only as a collaboration tool, but also as an integration platform for various bots - ChatOps). We use Slack to ask for optimal peer code reviews, create new test environments, etc. We keep UI/UX designs in InVision .
All wireframes & mockups for new features & updated features are stored, commented & revised via InVision. InVision
We use zeplin as an interface between designers, developers and stakeholders for sharing, improving and discussing designs InVision
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
- InVision creates a simple project checklist of all the feedback provided from in-screen comments.
- Quick glance summaries of each design’s activity let you track progress and allow you to drill down into details.
- Collaborate with your team anywhere. Track their engagement in the project at a specific time.
- Just save your screens to the InVision Sync folder on your Mac and we’ll take care of the rest. Plus, you’ll get desktop notifications when others leave comments or upload new screens.
- Just hit the switch to get additional functionality that integrates throughout your account.