What is dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle?
It is a comprehensive tool for database schema comparison and synchronization that can be used both by application developers and database administrators (DBAs). This Oracle comparison tool can become a great assistant when you need to identify the impact of changes made to your database schema, as it easily points out all differences and allows generating customized Oracle schema synchronization script.
dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle?
dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle Integrations
dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle's Features
- Compare and synchronize Oracle database schemas
- Analyze the impact of application upgrades on a database
- Generate schema comparison reports in Excel and HTML formats
- Eliminate mistakes in schema changes propagation across environments
- Track production database changes and customizations
- Export Oracle schema to SQL
- Generate SQL*Plus script to update one schema to match another
- Make schema snapshots for savepoints in database development process
- Automate migration of schema changes using command line interface
- Improve Oracle schema versioning using source control integration
dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to dbForge Schema Compare for Oracle?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
It makes it easy to use data access technologies, relational and non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud-based data services. This is an umbrella project which contains many subprojects that are specific to a given database.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
It is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. It provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use it to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
A cross-platform IDE that is aimed at DBAs and developers working with SQL databases.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
No related comparisons found