DotCi is a Jenkins plugin created by Groupon that makes job management easy with built-in GitHub integration, push-button job creation, and YAML powered build configuration and customization. It comes prepackaged with Docker support as well, which means bootstrapping a new build environment from scratch can take as little as 15 minutes. DotCi has been a critical tool for Groupon internally for managing build and release pipelines for the wide variety of technologies in their SOA landscape.
- Deep Integration with Source Control – for us that’s Github Enterprise
- Integration with Github webhooks
- Feedback sent to the committer or pusher via Email, Hipchat, Campfire, etc.
- Setting of commit and pull request statuses on Github
- Push button build setup
- Dynamic dependency loading at build runtime
- Easy, version controlled build configuration
- Simple parallelization
- Customizable behavior based on environment variables (e.g. branch name)
- Docker support!