What is Dropbase?
It helps you bring offline files, such as CSV, Excel, and JSON files into a live database. Import files. Process and clean up data using a spreadsheet interface or by writing custom code. Export to a live database or generate REST APIs with 1 click.
Dropbase is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
- Spreadsheet view. See how your data looks as you process it
- No-code functions. Easily process your data through UI
- 1-click exports. Turn your data into a database or REST APIs
- Custom functions. Apply complex processing steps
- File compatibility. Import from CSVs, Excel, XML, and JSON
- Code exports. Export code for any processing step
- Multiple pipelines. Process the same data with different steps
- Share data. Generate endpoints and share with your data team
- Manage databases. Manage and databases and credentials
Dropbase Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Dropbase?
See all alternatives
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
It makes it easy to use data access technologies, relational and non-relational databases, map-reduce frameworks, and cloud-based data services. This is an umbrella project which contains many subprojects that are specific to a given database.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
It is an integrated environment for managing any SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database. It provides tools to configure, monitor, and administer instances of SQL Server and databases. Use it to deploy, monitor, and upgrade the data-tier components used by your applications, as well as build queries and scripts.
PostGIS is a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database. It adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.