What is FortiAuthenticator?
It provides services which are key in creating effective security policy, strengthening security by ensuring only the right person at the right time can access your sensitive networks and data.
FortiAuthenticator is a tool in the User Management and Authentication category of a tech stack.
Who uses FortiAuthenticator?
- Ability to transparently identify network users and enforce identity-driven policy on a Fortinet-enabled enterprise network
- Seamless secure two-factor/OTP authentication across the organization in conjunction with FortiToken
- Certificate management for enterprise wireless and VPN deployment
- Guest management for wired and wireless network security
- Single Sign On capabilities for both internal and cloud networks
FortiAuthenticator Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to FortiAuthenticator?
See all alternatives
Duo is a next-generation package manager that blends the best ideas from Component, Browserify and Go to make organizing and writing front-end code quick and painless.
A critical component of any zero-trust strategy is securing the environment that everyone and everything is connecting to: the workplace. It enables a dynamic and automated approach to policy enforcement that empowers software-defined access and automated network segmentation within IT and OT environments.
Connect all your apps in days, not months, with instant access to thousands of pre-built integrations - even add apps to the network yourself. Integrations are easy to set up, constantly monitored, proactively repaired and handle authentication and provisioning.
A set of unified APIs and tools that instantly enables Single Sign On and user management to all your applications.
You can create unique identities for your users through a number of public login providers (Amazon, Facebook, and Google) and also support unauthenticated guests. You can save app data locally on users’ devices allowing your applications to work even when the devices are offline.