What is GRV - Git Repository Viewer?
GRV is a terminal based interface for viewing git repositories. It allows refs, commits and diffs to be viewed, searched and filtered.
GRV - Git Repository Viewer is a tool in the Git Tools category of a tech stack.
GRV - Git Repository Viewer is an open source tool with 3.8K GitHub stars and 91 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to GRV - Git Repository Viewer's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses GRV - Git Repository Viewer?
GRV - Git Repository Viewer Integrations
GRV - Git Repository Viewer's Features
- Commits and ref can be filtered using a query language
- Changes to the repository are captured by monitoring the filesystem allowing the UI to be updated automatically
- Organized as tabs and splits. Custom tabs and splits can be created using any combination of views
- VI like keybindings by default, key bindings can be customized
- Custom themes can be created
GRV - Git Repository Viewer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GRV - Git Repository Viewer?
See all alternatives
pre-commit checks your code for errors before you commit it. pre-commit is configurable.
It provides excellent command line help and output. It is a merge based solution. It doesn't rebase feature branches.
It is a centralized solution to manage Git repositories behind the firewall. Streamlined for small agile teams, powerful enough for large organizations.
Diff So Fancy
diff-so-fancy builds on the good-lookin' output of git contrib's diff-highlight to upgrade your diffs' appearances.
It is a Git revision control client, implemented as a Windows shell extension and based on TortoiseSVN. It is free software released under the GNU General Public License.