Hyper.sh is a secure container hosting service. What makes it different from AWS (Amazon Web Services) is that you don't start servers, but start docker images directly from Docker Hub or other registries.
- Hyper is able to launch instances in sub-second. Also, Hyper requires the minimal resource footprint: ~12MB mem
- Hyper is immune from the "shared kernel" problem in container
- Hyper is hypervisor agnostic
- Hyper eliminates the need of Guest OS
- Virtualization is mature. Features like LiveMigration, SDN, SDS have been battle-tested for years