What is Ionide and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Ionide
Visual Studio is a suite of component-based software development tools and other technologies for building powerful, high-performance applications. ...
It is a popular developer productivity extension for Microsoft Visual Studio. It automates most of what can be automated in your coding routines. It finds compiler errors, runtime errors, redundancies, and code smells right as you type, suggesting intelligent corrections for them. ...
Since version 0.101.0 and later Spacemacs totally abolishes the frontiers between Vim and Emacs. The user can now choose his/her preferred editing style and enjoy all the Spacemacs features. Even better, it is possible to dynamically switch between the two styles seamlessly which makes it possible for programmers with different styles to do seat pair programming using the same editor. ...
A collection of Atom UIs to support language services as part of Atom IDE, designed for use with packages built on top of atom-languageclient. ...
Your editor and web browser don't know anything about each other, which is why you end up continuously switching between them. Kite bridges that gap, bringing an internet-connected programming experience right alongside your editor. ...
A minimalist Vim plugin manager.
At its core, it is a library for semantic analysis of Rust code as it changes over time. It is a new "IDE backend" for the Rust programming language. ...
Vundle is short for Vim bundle and is a Vim plugin manager.
Ionide alternatives & related posts
- Intellisense, ui299
- Complete ide and debugger239
- Node tools for visual studio (ntvs)34
- Free Community edition30
- Bug free17
- Made by Microsoft7
- Full free community version5
- Productivity Power Tools3
- JetBrains plugins (ReSharper etc.) work sufficiently OK3
- VIM integration2
- Vim mode2
- I develop UWP apps and Intellisense is super useful1
- The Power and Easiness to Do anything in any.. language1
- Made by Microsoft12
- Only avalible on Windows3
- Sometimes you need to restart to finish an update2
- Too much size for disk1
related Visual Studio posts
Secure Membership Web API backed by SQL Server. This is the backing API to store additional profile and complex membership metadata outside of an Azure AD B2C provider. The front-end using the Azure AD B2C to allow 3rd party trusted identity providers to authenticate. This API provides a way to add and manage more complex permission structures than can easily be maintained in Azure AD.
We have .Net developers and an Azure infrastructure environment using server-less functions, logic apps and SaaS where ever possible. For this service I opted to keep it as a classic WebAPI project and deployed to AppService.
- Trusted Authentication Provider: @AzureActiveDirectoryB2C
- Frameworks: .NET Core
- IDEs: Visual Studio Code , Visual Studio
- Libraries: jQuery @EntityFramework, @AutoMapper, @FeatureToggle , @Swashbuckle
- Database: @SqlAzure
- Source Control: Git
- Build and Release Pipelines: Azure DevOps
- Test tools: Postman , Newman
- Test framework: @nUnit, @moq
- Infrastructure: @AzureAppService, @AzureAPIManagement
.NET Core is #free, #cross-platform, and #opensource. A developer platform for building all types of apps ( #web apps #mobile #games #machinelearning #AI and #Desktop ).
Developers have chosen .NET for:
Productive: Combined with the extensive class libraries, common APIs, multi-language support, and the powerful tooling provided by the Visual Studio family ( Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code ), .NET is the most productive platform for developers.
Any app: From mobile applications running on iOS, Android and Windows, to Enterprise server applications running on Windows Server and Linux, or high-scale microservices running in the cloud, .NET provides a solution for you.
Performance: .NET is fast. Really fast! The popular TechEmpower benchmark compares web application frameworks with tasks like JSON serialization, database access, and server side template rendering - .NET performs faster than any other popular framework.
- Refactor also using different code5
- Early discover bugs4
- IDE Integration4
- Highlighted //todo //bug3
- Spell checking2
- Visual studio become slower7
related ReSharper posts
- Advanced support for Vim key bindings14
- Never have to touch the mouse10
- Easy setup9
- Community-driven configuration7
- Fast-paced development4
- Nice UI4
- Git Integration2
related Spacemacs posts
related Atom-IDE posts
- Smart auto-completion6
- Intelligent code analysis2
- Smart contextual help2
- PyCharm support2
- Flexible security config for sending and analysing code1
- Enterprise model for on premise servers1
- Atom support1
- Needs to send your code to their home-base service4
related Kite posts
- Parallel plugins downloading5