What is Solis?
Live Design Output that integrates seamlessly with your favourite code editor. Delivering real time, multi viewport previewing of HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it.
Solis is a tool in the Tools for Text Editors category of a tech stack.
Who uses Solis?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Atom, Adobe Photoshop, and Brackets are some of the popular tools that integrate with Solis. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Solis.
Why developers like Solis?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Solis
Be the first to leave a pro
- Multiple Viewports - Effortlessly draw, resize and arrange multiple viewports that simultaneously display your live code
- Real Time Preview - Instantly preview HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it
- Live Reload - Changes made to the files in your project are identified and automatically displayed across all viewports, saving you time
- Developer Tools - Get access to the powerful WebKit developer inspector which supports individual isolated code debugging for each viewport
- Edit Faster - Save time with quick access to all of the files in your project. With a click the files are instantly opened in your regular editing app
- Multiple Workspaces - With just a few clicks, you can store your own custom workspaces and quickly switch between them while you work
Solis Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Solis?
See all alternatives
Since version 0.101.0 and later Spacemacs totally abolishes the frontiers between Vim and Emacs. The user can now choose his/her preferred editing style and enjoy all the Spacemacs features. Even better, it is possible to dynamically switch between the two styles seamlessly which makes it possible for programmers with different styles to do seat pair programming using the same editor.
A collection of Atom UIs to support language services as part of Atom IDE, designed for use with packages built on top of atom-languageclient.
A minimalist Vim plugin manager.
Your editor and web browser don't know anything about each other, which is why you end up continuously switching between them. Kite bridges that gap, bringing an internet-connected programming experience right alongside your editor.
It is a popular developer productivity extension for Microsoft Visual Studio. It automates most of what can be automated in your coding routines. It finds compiler errors, runtime errors, redundancies, and code smells right as you type, suggesting intelligent corrections for them.
- No public GitHub repository available -