Solis vs Vundle: What are the differences?
Solis: Real time, multi viewport previewing of HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it. Live Design Output that integrates seamlessly with your favourite code editor. Delivering real time, multi viewport previewing of HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it; Vundle: The plug-in manager for Vim. Vundle is short for Vim bundle and is a Vim plugin manager.
Solis and Vundle belong to "Tools for Text Editors" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Solis are:
- Multiple Viewports - Effortlessly draw, resize and arrange multiple viewports that simultaneously display your live code
- Real Time Preview - Instantly preview HTML, CSS, SCSS and LESS as you write it
- Live Reload - Changes made to the files in your project are identified and automatically displayed across all viewports, saving you time
On the other hand, Vundle provides the following key features:
- keep track of and configure your plugins right in the .vimrc
- install configured plugins (a.k.a. scripts/bundle)
- update configured plugins
Vundle is an open source tool with 20K GitHub stars and 2.28K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Vundle's open source repository on GitHub.