What is JSCharting?
JSCharting is a tool in the Charting Libraries category of a tech stack.
Who uses JSCharting?
Pros of JSCharting
Be the first to leave a pro
- Gantt, org, calendar, and more—all in one
- Maps with all countries/provinces built-in
- Integrated data grid control
- Light weight microCharts and sparklines
- Library of useful SVG icons and graphics
- Refined auto API: fewer settings, less code
- Charts look and feel right by default
- 100s of examples to learn and reuse
- In-depth documentation—API & tutorials
- Advanced developer support/guidance
- Integrated UI controls
- Modify/animate everything
- Touch and mobile optimized
- Automatic accessibility compliance
JSCharting Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to JSCharting?
See all alternatives
Highcharts currently supports line, spline, area, areaspline, column, bar, pie, scatter, angular gauges, arearange, areasplinerange, columnrange, bubble, box plot, error bars, funnel, waterfall and polar chart types.
Visualize your data in 6 different ways. Each of them animated, with a load of customisation options and interactivity extensions.
amCharts is an advanced charting library that will suit any data visualization need. Our charting solution include Column, Bar, Line, Area, Step, Step without risers, Smoothed line, Candlestick, OHLC, Pie/Donut, Radar/ Polar, XY/Scatter/Bubble, Bullet, Funnel/Pyramid charts as well as Gauges.