What is KintoHub?
Build microservice-first apps, websites and APIs in seconds. Use any language you love and start sharing features with the world. Deploy your first applications now for free.
KintoHub is a tool in the Serverless / Task Processing category of a tech stack.
Why developers like KintoHub?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use KintoHub
Be the first to leave a pro
- Deploy your apps fast - Build and deploy your first application in minutes. Expose the API and call its endpoints anywhere.
- Serverless with a twist - Spawn only the services your applications need. Automatically.
- Backward compatible - Get the best of both worlds: nimble microservices and containerized legacy applications with KintoBlocks.
- Built for teams - Use Workspaces to manage access control. Keep your work organized and your collaboration smooth.
- Time to Git ready - A Git account is all you need to start building KintoBlocks. Versioning and branching are here too.
- The complete stack - Seamlessly benefit from the best combination of handpicked, community-proven tools, from discovery to queuing.
KintoHub Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to KintoHub?
See all alternatives
AWS Lambda is a compute service that runs your code in response to events and automatically manages the underlying compute resources for you. You can use AWS Lambda to extend other AWS services with custom logic, or create your own back-end services that operate at AWS scale, performance, and security.
Build applications comprised of microservices that run in response to events, auto-scale for you, and only charge you when they run. This lowers the total cost of maintaining your apps, enabling you to build more logic, faster. The Framework uses new event-driven compute services, like AWS Lambda, Google CloudFunctions, and more.
Cloud Functions for Firebase
Cloud Functions for Firebase lets you create functions that are triggered by Firebase products, such as changes to data in the Realtime Database, uploads to Cloud Storage, new user sign ups via Authentication, and conversion events in Analytics.
Google Cloud Functions
Construct applications from bite-sized business logic billed to the nearest 100 milliseconds, only while your code is running
Azure Functions is an event driven, compute-on-demand experience that extends the existing Azure application platform with capabilities to implement code triggered by events occurring in virtually any Azure or 3rd party service as well as on-premises systems.