What is Konva?
Why developers like Konva?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Konva
Be the first to leave a pro
- Built-in in support for HDPI devices with pixel ratio optimizations for sharp text and shapes
- Object Oriented API
- Node nesting and event bubbling
- High performance event detection via color map hashing
- Layering support
- Node caching to improve draw performance
- Nodes can be converted into data URLs, image data, or image objects Animation support
Konva Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Konva?
See all alternatives
Fabric is a Python (2.5-2.7) library and command-line tool for streamlining the use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration tasks. It provides a basic suite of operations for executing local or remote shell commands (normally or via sudo) and uploading/downloading files, as well as auxiliary functionality such as prompting the running user for input, or aborting execution.
React Canvas adds the ability for React components to render to "canvas" rather than DOM. This project is a work-in-progress. Though much of the code is in production on flipboard.com, the React canvas bindings are relatively new and the API is subject to change.
It provides interactive object model on top of canvas element. Fabric also has SVG-to-canvas (and canvas-to-SVG) parser. Using Fabric.js, you can create and populate objects on canvas; objects like simple geometrical shapes