What is layerJS?
UX patterns like menus, sliders, layers & lightboxes, parallax effects, page-swipes, zoom effects, etc. are really just interactive animated layers. layerJS is a simple open source library that provides one simple universal concept to create such patterns in pure HTML.
layerJS is an open source tool with 1.7K GitHub stars and 75 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to layerJS's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses layerJS?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like layerJS?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use layerJS
Be the first to leave a pro
- Universal - One library for all UX patterns. Slider, Popups, Accordeon, Menu, Parallax, (Touch) Gestures, etc.
- Pure HTML - Layout your interface with HTML attributes and define interaction with Links
- Plays with - Angular, VueJS, React, jQuery. Use your framework to modify frame content or generate frames dynamically.
- All designs - Totally design agnostic. layerJS just provides the navigation effects while leaving the design up to you.
- Lean - 30kb minimized gzipped. No dependencies.
- Responsive - Works on mobile or desktop. Use your choice of media queries. Adds even more options to fit content to different screens.
layerJS Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to layerJS?
See all alternatives
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
Vue.js is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.
Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.