What is List & Label?
Reporting tool List & Label for Software Developers provides comprehensive reporting functions for desktop, web and cloud applications. Design reports, data analyses and dashboards in just a few minutes, or let your users do it themselves.
List & Label is a tool in the Business Dashboards category of a tech stack.
Who uses List & Label?
List & Label Integrations
C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C++, and .NET are some of the popular tools that integrate with List & Label. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with List & Label.
List & Label's Features
- Powerful reporting component for your application (web/cloud/desktop)
- Designer for developers and end users
- Designer can be launched with .NET without a single line of code
- Free choice of development environment: .NET, Visual Studio, C#, etc., code examples available
- Print / preview / export in all supported formats
- Report preview features
- Many supported data sources
- Access to knowledgebase / manuals / forums and RSS feeds
- Crystal Reports / RDL converter included
- Report Designer can be redistributed with no extra cost
- One of the most feature-rich report generators on the market
- Adds crosstabs, charts, gauges, forms, labels, barcodes, web reports…
List & Label Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to List & Label?
See all alternatives
From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time.
Leftronic dashboards retrieve a company’s metrics from popular services such as Google Analytics, Twitter, Zendesk, etc., as well as receive custom metrics through a super-simple API. The dashboards update in real-time and are designed for large screens. This makes it easy for teams to monitor their company’s critical metrics.
You can pull your data together using out-of-the-box, hassle-free connectors for hundreds of data sources, including spreadsheets, files, databases, and web services applications.
Ducksboard is a real-time dashboard for tracking internal metrics and web services. A single place where you can gather data from all SaaS apps you use (GoogleAnalytics, Mailchimp, Twitter, Zendesk…), as well as any internal metric you might consider. You can access your metrics in real time from your browser, but you will also be able to generate Excel and PDF files to share with your team or export widgets to your intranet.