What is Mysos?
Mysos is an Apache Mesos framework for running MySQL instances. It dramatically simplifies the management of a MySQL cluster.
Mysos is a tool in the Database Cluster Management category of a tech stack.
Mysos is an open source tool with 604 GitHub stars and 69 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Mysos's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Mysos?
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Mysos?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Mysos
Be the first to leave a pro
- Efficient hardware utilization through multi-tenancy (in performance-isolated containers)
- High reliability through preserving the MySQL state during failure and automatic backing up to/restoring from HDFS
- An automated self-service option for bringing up new MySQL clusters
- High availability through automatic MySQL master failover
- An elastic solution that allows users to easily scale up and down a MySQL cluster by changing the number of slave instances
Mysos Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Mysos?
Dynomite is a generic dynamo implementation that can be used with many different key-value pair storage engines. Currently these include Redis and Memcached. Dynomite supports multi-datacenter replication and is designed for high availability.
No related comparisons found