What is Presentator?
It is a free and open source design presentation and collaboration platform. It has an Intuitive drag&draw interface.
Presentator is a tool in the Open Source Design Tools category of a tech stack.
Presentator is an open source tool with 386 GitHub stars and 57 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Presentator's open source repository on GitHub
Pros of Presentator
Be the first to leave a pro
- Unlimited prototypes within the same project
- Multiple project admins
- Configurable preview links
- Integration with Adobe XD and Figma (soon)
- Transform static screens into interactive prototypes
- Intuitive drag&draw interface
- Auto snap hotspots to buttons and other design elements
- Add transitions, fixed header/footer, overlay screens and more
Presentator Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Presentator?
See all alternatives
Create dynamic, cross-platforms UIs using design tools, code, or both.
Sizzy is a tool for developing responsive websites crazy-fast. It allows you to preview a URL on multiple devices at once, filter the devices, zoom them in and out, and more.
Clarity Design System
UX guidelines, HTML/CSS framework, and Angular components working together to craft exceptional experiences. Start building with our HTML/CSS framework and rapidly go from prototype to production.