The generated props can then be used in your favourite components-based UI framework (like React or Vue.js).
- Stateless - Your component layer ends up becoming stateless, and only responsible for accepting props and rendering them.
- Functional - With your props being composed in functions, they become easier to expand as your requirements grow.
- Providers - With Proppy's providers, you can set application-wide global object accessible anywhere in your components tree.
- Interoperable - Integrating other libraries to your components layer becomes a breeze with the suite of functions that Proppy provides you.
- Testing - With clear separation between props generation and components, you can now unit test them separately with ease.
- Freedom - Since Proppy connects to your favourite UI rendering library, you have the freedom to switch with minimal effort.