What is Proppy?
Proppy is an open source tool with 827 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Proppy's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Proppy?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Proppy?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Proppy
Be the first to leave a pro
- Stateless - Your component layer ends up becoming stateless, and only responsible for accepting props and rendering them.
- Functional - With your props being composed in functions, they become easier to expand as your requirements grow.
- Providers - With Proppy's providers, you can set application-wide global object accessible anywhere in your components tree.
- Interoperable - Integrating other libraries to your components layer becomes a breeze with the suite of functions that Proppy provides you.
- Testing - With clear separation between props generation and components, you can now unit test them separately with ease.
- Freedom - Since Proppy connects to your favourite UI rendering library, you have the freedom to switch with minimal effort.
Proppy Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Proppy?
See all alternatives
Visualize your data in 6 different ways. Each of them animated, with a load of customisation options and interactivity extensions.