Polly.JS vs Proppy: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Polly.JS are:
- 🚀 Fetch & XHR Support
- ⚡️️ Simple, Powerful, & Intuitive API
- 💎 First Class Mocha & QUnit Test Helpers
On the other hand, Proppy provides the following key features:
- Stateless - Your component layer ends up becoming stateless, and only responsible for accepting props and rendering them.
- Functional - With your props being composed in functions, they become easier to expand as your requirements grow.
- Providers - With Proppy's providers, you can set application-wide global object accessible anywhere in your components tree.
Polly.JS and Proppy are both open source tools. Polly.JS with 7.75K GitHub stars and 219 forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Proppy with 831 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks.