Dinero.js vs Proppy: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Dinero.js are:
- Immutable and chainable API
- Global settings support
- Extended formatting options
On the other hand, Proppy provides the following key features:
- Stateless - Your component layer ends up becoming stateless, and only responsible for accepting props and rendering them.
- Functional - With your props being composed in functions, they become easier to expand as your requirements grow.
- Providers - With Proppy's providers, you can set application-wide global object accessible anywhere in your components tree.
Dinero.js and Proppy are both open source tools. It seems that Dinero.js with 2.97K GitHub stars and 94 forks on GitHub has more adoption than Proppy with 831 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks.