What is Qiscus?
Engage your customers from WhatsApp, LINE, Facebook Messenger & other popular social media messaging apps all from one centralised dashboard.
Qiscus is a tool in the Team Inbox category of a tech stack.
Who uses Qiscus?
- Integrate messages from WhatsApp, Messenger, or Live Chat on web in a flash - no more time wasted
- Allocate incoming enquiries automatically to your CS agents - no more confusion in assigning tasks
- Set operational hours and automated replies to messages received outside office hours
- Set repeated messages as your template, increasing efficiency and accuracy in dealing with your customers
- Get valuable insights about your business' CS operations. Monitor your agents' performance and other important metrics
Qiscus Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Qiscus?
See all alternatives
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
It is a live chat support & messaging application that focuses on successful communication between businesses and their customers.
LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time.
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
Olark is a lightweight tool to chat with visitors to your website using your existing instant messaging client. Visitors to your website appear as buddies on your Buddy list, their messages to you appear as IMs.
No related comparisons found