What is RevenueCat?
RevenueCat is a scalable backend for in-app subscriptions and purchases. It provides all of the tools you need to build, analyze, and grow subscription apps on any platform.
RevenueCat is a tool in the Payments Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses RevenueCat?
6 developers on StackShare have stated that they use RevenueCat.
Amazon S3, Mixpanel, Segment, Amazon Redshift, and Amplitude are some of the popular tools that integrate with RevenueCat. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with RevenueCat.
- SDKs for iOS, Android, ReactNative, Flutter, and Unity
- Fetch products, make purchases, and check subscription status with native SDKs
- Host and configure products remotely from the dashboard
- Analyze the most important metrics for your app business in one place
- View customer transaction histories, lifetime value, and grant promotional subscriptions
- Get notified of realtime events through server-to-server webhooks
- Send enriched purchase events to analytics and attribution tools with our integrations
RevenueCat Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to RevenueCat?
See all alternatives
Stripe makes it easy for developers to accept credit cards on the web.
Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Churn, ARPU, Lifetime value and much more. Choose between multiple churn formulas and filter your metrics by custom plans and regions.
A platform that takes makes it incredibly simple to sell apps, games and other digital products. We think that creators should be allowed to focus on building awesome products, so we handle all of the boring things like payments, analytics, customer support and VAT so that they can do just that. Using Paddle's software development kits, developers can easily set up trial versions, licensing mechanisms, in-app purchases and even track performance & usage with Paddle’s in-app analytics technology -- all under a single dashboard.
It provides free subscription metrics to help you identify opportunities and then tools to help you reduce churn, optimize pricing, and grow your subscription business end-to-end.
SAAS for mobile apps to increase subscription revenue by marketing insights using integrations with app stores, ad platforms, and SDK. Understand the true LTV of subscription-based apps and feed data on high-value users back to advertising accounts to improve ads targeting.