Braintree Metrics vs RevenueCat: What are the differences?
What is Braintree Metrics? Actionable insights into your most important SaaS metrics, from your Braintree account. BTMetrics automagically calculates your most important SaaS metrics, so you can throw away the spreadsheets and get back to growing your business.
What is RevenueCat? Simple API for managing in-app subscriptions. RevenueCat makes implementing in-app subscriptions fast and easy. It wraps the SDKs, provides the backend, verifies the purchases and keeps them up-to-date so you can get back to building your app.
Braintree Metrics and RevenueCat can be primarily classified as "Payments Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Braintree Metrics are:
- Your most important SaaS metrics, like your Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Average Revenue Per User, Lifetime Value of a Customer, Churn Rates, Active Customer Count, Upgrades, Downgrades, Cancelations, and more
- BTMetrics will analyze your historical Braintree data and give you actionable insights from it
- With BTMetrics you’ll get a summary email of your most important metrics, every day
On the other hand, RevenueCat provides the following key features:
- SDKs for iOS, Android, ReactNative, and Unity
- Hosted backend for receipt verification and tracking
- Charts and analytics for churn and LTV