Braintree Metrics vs ChartMogul: What are the differences?
Braintree Metrics: Actionable insights into your most important SaaS metrics, from your Braintree account. BTMetrics automagically calculates your most important SaaS metrics, so you can throw away the spreadsheets and get back to growing your business; ChartMogul: With a single click we calculate all your key subscription metrics, right from your Stripe, Braintree, Chargify or Recurly account. Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Churn, ARPU, Lifetime value and much more. Choose between multiple churn formulas and filter your metrics by custom plans and regions.
Braintree Metrics and ChartMogul can be primarily classified as "Payments Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Braintree Metrics are:
- Your most important SaaS metrics, like your Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Average Revenue Per User, Lifetime Value of a Customer, Churn Rates, Active Customer Count, Upgrades, Downgrades, Cancelations, and more
- BTMetrics will analyze your historical Braintree data and give you actionable insights from it
- With BTMetrics you’ll get a summary email of your most important metrics, every day
On the other hand, ChartMogul provides the following key features:
- One-click analytics right from your Stripe, Braintree, Recurly or Chargify account
- Real-time dashboard, constantly updated
- Metrics include MRR, ARPU, ASP, Churn, Lifetime Value, Reactivations and more