LaunchTrack vs RevenueCat: What are the differences?
Developers describe LaunchTrack as "Online payments intelligence for Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Eventbrite". Connect your payment provider with LaunchTrack and discover a wealth of actionable intelligence through our realtime analytics, rich customer profiles, and insightful, customized reporting. See your business clearly. On the other hand, RevenueCat is detailed as "Simple API for managing in-app subscriptions". RevenueCat makes implementing in-app subscriptions fast and easy. It wraps the SDKs, provides the backend, verifies the purchases and keeps them up-to-date so you can get back to building your app.
LaunchTrack and RevenueCat can be categorized as "Payments Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by LaunchTrack are:
- Realtime analytics track every transaction, every time.
- Combine payment data together with demographic information and social interactions with your brand to develop a clear picture of your customers.
- Segment customers based on correlated data in their profiles.
On the other hand, RevenueCat provides the following key features:
- SDKs for iOS, Android, ReactNative, and Unity
- Hosted backend for receipt verification and tracking
- Charts and analytics for churn and LTV