Braintree Metrics vs LaunchTrack: What are the differences?
What is Braintree Metrics? Actionable insights into your most important SaaS metrics, from your Braintree account. BTMetrics automagically calculates your most important SaaS metrics, so you can throw away the spreadsheets and get back to growing your business.
What is LaunchTrack? Online payments intelligence for Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, Eventbrite. Connect your payment provider with LaunchTrack and discover a wealth of actionable intelligence through our realtime analytics, rich customer profiles, and insightful, customized reporting. See your business clearly.
Braintree Metrics and LaunchTrack belong to "Payments Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Braintree Metrics are:
- Your most important SaaS metrics, like your Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Average Revenue Per User, Lifetime Value of a Customer, Churn Rates, Active Customer Count, Upgrades, Downgrades, Cancelations, and more
- BTMetrics will analyze your historical Braintree data and give you actionable insights from it
- With BTMetrics you’ll get a summary email of your most important metrics, every day
On the other hand, LaunchTrack provides the following key features:
- Realtime analytics track every transaction, every time.
- Combine payment data together with demographic information and social interactions with your brand to develop a clear picture of your customers.
- Segment customers based on correlated data in their profiles.