What is SendHub?
SendHub is a simple, fast, web and mobile communication tool that provides businesses, and organizations, with a call and messaging solution to reach small and large groups of people.
SendHub is a tool in the Phone category of a tech stack.
Why developers like SendHub?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use SendHub
Be the first to leave a pro
- Access from any device, anywhere, anytime
- Get any phone number including Toll Free
- High quality VOIP calls from your cellphone
- Premium voicemail transcription
- Add and remove phone lines at any time
- Get complete transparency - login as any user
- Download analytics with a single click
- Call Forwarding, Call Transfer to any device
- Share contacts with anyone
- Use auto attendant to transfer calls automatically
- SMS with colleagues and customers
- Broadcast marketing text messages using group text
- Build your contacts list with Text to Join
- Short Codes and SMS API available
SendHub Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SendHub?
See all alternativesWhatsApp
It is a cross-platform mobile messaging app for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia. It allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other media.
Aircall is an app that you can install and setup in a few minutes. It lets you buy one or several phone numbers across the world, add teammates to your dashboard, and place & receive calls on your existing devices. Everything is managed inside the Aircall app.
Since RingCentral is cloud based, you enjoy the freedom to connect and manage multiple locations, devices and workers within your cloud phone system. You can easily customize users, departments, and call handling rules. No matter where you, or the users, are. You only need a high-speed Internet connection and your phone system is ready to work lightning fast, anytime and anyplace. There’s no PBX hardware.
It is an open standards IP PBX that offers complete Unified Communications, out of the box. Suitable for any business size or industry it can accommodate to your every need; from mobility and status to advanced contact center features and more, at a fraction of the cost.
It is a pure-cloud business communication platform that's in tune with the way your team works . Connect your team with a business communication platform that powers voice, video, messages, and meetings across your existing devices.