What is RingCentral?
Since RingCentral is cloud based, you enjoy the freedom to connect and manage multiple locations, devices and workers within your cloud phone system. You can easily customize users, departments, and call handling rules. No matter where you, or the users, are. You only need a high-speed Internet connection and your phone system is ready to work lightning fast, anytime and anyplace. There’s no PBX hardware.
RingCentral is a tool in the Phone category of a tech stack.
Who uses RingCentral?
6 companies reportedly use RingCentral in their tech stacks, including GoFormz, Wellx, and System Insights.
10 developers on StackShare have stated that they use RingCentral.
Google Drive, Nutshell, Duo Security, Google Hangouts Chat, and WakeupsalesCRM are some of the popular tools that integrate with RingCentral. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with RingCentral.
Why developers like RingCentral?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use RingCentral
Be the first to leave a pro
- Many locations. One phone system.- Since RingCentral is cloud based, you enjoy the freedom to connect and manage multiple locations, devices and workers within your cloud phone system.
- Save time and money.- You only need a high-speed Internet connection and your phone system is ready to work lightning fast, anytime and anyplace. There’s no PBX hardware.
- Your system grows with you.- Add users. Delete users. It's as easy as setting up emails, so you can make adjustments as often as you like. You can share your presence status as busy, available, or on hold with your admins and colleagues and make sure important calls are never missed.
- Cloud quality and reliability.- You enjoy robust functionality for one low monthly cost. There's no PBX hardware to buy or maintain. We are user-centric. Our focus is on relevant innovations, robust features, user-friendly design and fantastic service — not nickel and diming.
- Pocket your phone system.- Managing your phone system is easy with our user-centric design and user-friendly interface. You can use your smartphone or tablet with simple touch manage settings.
- You choose the phones to use.- You can use RingCentral Plug & Ring desk and conference phones. You can turn smartphones and tablets into business phones with free apps, for yourself and your workers.
RingCentral Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to RingCentral?
See all alternatives
Sound more professional and stay connected with Grasshopper, the Virtual Phone System designed for entrepreneurs. Grasshopper works just like a traditional phone system, but requires no hardware to purchase or software to install.
Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and cross platform group chat into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio, and screen-sharing experience across Zoom Rooms, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and H.323/SIP room systems.
It is a pure-cloud business communication platform that's in tune with the way your team works . Connect your team with a business communication platform that powers voice, video, messages, and meetings across your existing devices.
It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team. Private group chats are available for smaller group conversations.